Strategic Accounts & Partnerships Manager
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Department: Sales
- Office: Bangalore (India)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future.
Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Strategic Accounts & Partnerships Manager is an individual contributor role in HQ or regional structure with direct reporting line towards Sales Director, or, in some cases, towards VP of Strategic Partnerships. The main difference between this role and regional Sales Expert role is that Sales Experts are focused on customer growth through acquisition of target accounts using direct sales process while Strategic Accounts & Partnerships Manager contributes to the growth of the region by reaching A&B customers through all avaialable GTM strategis/models focusing on partnerships (new and existing ones)
The main goal for this role is to act as a key contact for strategic partnerships in order to extend the reach of Infobip to target ICPs in dedicated region; extend exposure; increase number of use cases and accelerate GTM while at the same time enriching mobile communication capabilities on the Partners side. Part of his/her responsibilities is also taking a leading role in cross team projects, sharing best practices and transferring specific insights/knowledge internally (among the teams).
The Strategic Accounts & Partnerships Manager is responsible for achieving an assigned sales and profit goal, and successful project management of the significant regional partnerships that will improve company’s gross profit but also the positioning and recognition on the market.
They are in close communication with the Global Strategic Partnerships team, Presales&PO, Products and Marketing teams to create a value proposition for our customers and partners. Success is measured by how many end customers did Infobip acquire through that Partnership.
- Leads the process of acquiring new partners (global or local/regional) in alignment with HQ and regional sales management. Signs new platform integration partnerships and actively manages existing partnerships with a goal to grow, monetize and expand them according to defined revenue/gross profit goals.
- Works with Global Strategic Partnerships team to define a list of regional partnerships
- Develops local relationship with Partners and facilitates other internal teams to do so when needed.
- Partner relationship management (in Sales force) – all data related to Partnerships is accurately inserted in CRM system
- Organizes Partnership related events and drives similar initiatives/activities related to improvement of Infobip’s relationship with the partners.
- Manages the entire sales cycle and acquires new customers from an assigned set of named prospects through direct sales.
- Enables acquisition of new customers through management of Partnerships and collaboration with Infobip’s Sales representatives on all relevant markets where our Partner operates.
- Develops high value relationships at the Executive level with customers and partners
- Demonstrates market expertise and a deep understanding of customer’s organization to drive customer decisions toward company’s solutions and products
- Ensures the sales approach and go-to-market activities within the region differentiate Infobip Solutions to the client by providing a consultative, expert approach, leading with market insight, thereby providing significant value within the sales engagement
- Assists in brand/market awareness and opportunity development by delivering subject matter expertise and thought leadership to the market via forums, conferences, panels and PR activities
- Facilitates activities between clients, sales organization, market planning, customer operations and executives to complete strategic selling process
- Ensures a seamless transition of customer responsibility to the CSMs following a successful implementation.
- Provides inputs to the PO and Marketing teams about the vertical they are covering, organizes and defines use cases; scales the new processes and approach towards vertical to sales teams in the assigned region or on a global level.
- Develops and implement effective account/territory plan strategies to provide focus and maximize revenue growth.
- Works closely with market planners/business leaders to coordinate strategy in the region and ensure the voice of regional markets
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Dollars & Sense of Wellness – Competitive salary, health benefits, covered travel expenses, discounted corporate gym memberships, employer paid benefits, flexible work environment, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects plus special requests… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!