- São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
- Department: Presales & Project Office
- Office: São Paulo (Brazil)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
As a Presales Engineer you will play an important role by supporting sales process, by providing technical knowledge, designing and delivering solutions, demonstrating proof of concepts and consulting on technical aspects of opportunities.
Your key responsibilities and purpose on the position of Presales Engineer will be:
- Provide support to Sales by participating in communication with customer and identifying customer’s needs in terms of possible technical solutions.
- Collect technical requirements, design solutions and plan testing and integration services for customers.
- Have an overview of market feature requirements and provide feedback to Client Solutions/Product Development to steer the development of products’ features.
- Have detailed overview of Infobip’s products and solutions from technical and commercial point of view and keep track of any changes and upgrades.
- Have an excellent overview of the business and be up to date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
More about you:
- Professional experience in client relations as a Presales Engineer in IT, Telecom companies.
- Experience in the Telecommunications Industry with a well define technical knowledge regarding different products & solutions from IT, Telecom Companies.
- Experience working with the following solutions SMS, VOICE, EMAIL, A2P, USSD, Push Notifications, SaaS (Will be a plus).
- You have great listening skills, being able to quickly identify clients’ pain points.
- You take proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike, in Portuguese and English (Spanish will be a plus).
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities. Detailed onboarding program which will get you introduced to our whole company and help you make an impact in the world’s leading company in A2P niche.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more.
- Compensation & benefits – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, team buildings, free group sports sessions, flexible working hours, coffee, healthy snacks and beverages in the office.
- Company apartments and cars at your disposal for business trips and long-term assignments.
- All the IT Equipment for your needs! We have a special team taking care about your equipment needs.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and telco events, join us in our Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Team Buildings for each team, department and office.