Senior Sales Manager
- Beijing, China
- Department: Sales
- Office: Beijing (China)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
As a Senior Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with big accounts operating on a global scale. Our best sales managers are excellent communicators with amazing analytical skills which allow them to ensure service quality and client satisfaction.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Knowing all the key players and responsible for the new client’s acquisition and generate sales results as individual contributor.
- You approach the potential markets directly by doing market analysis, building up business relationships with clients or third party collaborations;
- You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- You identify new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- Clients with whom you cooperate are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service.
- The number of clients is consistently increasing, by building a healthy pipeline of accounts in Beijing, China.
- You actively participate in the exhibitions, events and seminars in order to broaden the channels for business development and ensure a full exposure to the targeted clients.
More about you:
- You are an A-Player, Sales professional looking to develop your career in a high-growth environment, with more than 6 years professional experience in sales/client relations or business development in telecommunications industry, mobile payments industry, or IT communication solutions.
- You have great listening skills, being able to quickly identify clients’ pain points.
- You take proactive and creative approaches to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- You have experience in software sales, solution selling, subscriptions, value software selling.
- Your communication skills are excellent.
- You have SaaS experience.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push your own limits.
- You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Your experience within mobile messages or A2P SMS will be an added plus.
What's in it for me?
- Learning - Our sales managers go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry.
- Great environment - Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the centre of it all.
- Compensation - We strive to provide a competitive benefits package that meets the needs of our employees and our business model.