- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Department: Finance
- Office: Jakarta (Indonesia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Finance Manager ensures that Infobip makes sound financial decisions. Your work plays a crucial role in supporting the Finance Associates in making strategic company decisions. You will share the
responsibility for driving the continuous success of Infobip. Tasks that you will work on will range from operational to strategic ones and they will be of high importance for Infobip.
More about you:
- You have at least 15 years of work experience in finance, accounting, and tax with minimum 5 years experience in managing regional team (multiple countries).
- You have 3 to 5 years of audit experience (preferably in one of the Big 4) and/or independent accounting experience and you are looking for a high-growth challenge in IT company.
- You have great organizational skills, being able to quickly move your focus and multi-task.
- You have previous experience working in an international environment and you enjoy it.
- You have profound knowledge on local as well as international GAAP and IFRS.
- You are proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel.
- You take proactive and creative approach to complete tasks you are dealing with.
- You are fluent in English.
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You effectively lead and organize finance team across countries in APAC.
- You are successfully monitoring and controlling the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and reports done by outsourced accountants.
- You are developing and maintaining internal controls, effective accounting systems and policies.
- You are working with the Finance team to ensure that all invoices are controlled, procedures followed, and all relevant information is received.
- You are ensuring that financial transactions are recorded, classified and summarized in accordance with local accounting principles and in accordance with group accounting policies.
- You are performing cost forecasts/budgets for specific projects, cost tracking and monitoring.
- Your task is to leverage resources, tools and experience within Infobip to ensure we are delivering excellence in the finance area, and to provide guidance on financial effectiveness.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the detailed onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowances, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects… Talk about a balanced lifestyle