Senior Account Executive
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Department: Sales
- Office: New Jersey (USA)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Imagine having the opportunity to develop business in a local market from scratch while at the same time being supported by a global organization with an established local presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. We are on the lookout for an entrepreneurial spirit to help establish our business operations in the US market. Onboarding you with extensive experience and industry knowledge, we are adapting our organization to think locally. We believe this role will be crucial to onboarding local enterprise clients that will boost the overall success of the US market, one of the key markets in Infobip's expansion.
You know you are doing a good job when you:
Prospect and develop sales opportunities from the target accounts list and Fortune 1000 list (You are a hunter!)
Manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of services
Complete regular and consistent capture of activities on active accounts within the Salesforce CRM
Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers
Evangelize the product / core vision through product demonstrations and account specific initiatives
Close new business according to targets, objectives, and plans
Conduct territory / vertical identification and research to formalize a go-to-market strategy and create qualified target accounts
Develop your pipeline through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns, and market sector knowledge / intelligence
Manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
Engage in the analysis of competitors and business intelligence activities to improve and shorten the sales process
Attend industry events in order to expand your network and boost our business relationships
Collect product feedback and convey ideas for improvement to our technical teams
Support the team leader in developing new team members
You're set up for success because you have:
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
At least 5 years of experience quota carrying and selling software or technology solutions (SAAS)
Account management experience
Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles and demonstrated success owning all aspects of territory management
Track record of success in reaching quotas and closing Fortune 1000 deals
Successful history of acquisition of new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
Strong and demonstrated written, verbal, and presentation skills
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators, and many more.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, etc. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities, wellness budget... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.