Senior Marketing Automation Specialist
- London, UK
- Department: Marketing
- Office: London (UK)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, the Infobip platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (CPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
We are seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist to strategically support Infobip’s digital lead generation processes.
The Marketing Automation Specialist is a key role in developing and nurturing sales leads through email and other marketing channels that support Infobip’s business objectives.
This position will create and support a multi-faced approach to providing relevant content and communication to new and existing customers based on our historical results and additional business data. You will create and optimize targeted and relevant prospect and customer segments to influence and directly track revenue generated.
You will focus on lead nurturing, lead scoring, and improving our lead-to-customer conversion rate.
You will be responsible for maintaining strong communication between marketing and sales departments by working closely with Infobip Sales teams.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Have an overview of inbound marketing processes
- Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate and increase funnel marketing efficiencies
- Forge strong communication between marketing and sales teams with the goal of generating quality leads, customer acquisition, and retention
- Create new marketing tactics leveraging content marketing, lead nurture, and other approaches to achieve specific business outcomes (qualified leads and conversions)
- Plan data selection and segmentation; identify, test, and refine segments for Infobip products and services; prepare campaign lists · Leverage the Marketing Automation system to create and manage various campaign types from end to end - from ideation and implementation to result tracking and analysis
- Measure and analyze results and optimize email nurture campaigns, as well as email campaigns, for different user segments
- Set up and optimize lead scoring and attribution models between Marketing Automation and Sales/CRM to enable higher conversions of quality leads
- Create regular reports internally, for our sales and leadership teams, to demonstrate the incremental revenue achieved through marketing efforts
- Ensure all platforms within the business communicate with each other to remove discrepancies and ensure the systems can support the data selection required
- Work with content and design teams to constantly improve the effectiveness of email campaigns
- Cooperate with sales and CRM teams to ensure the accuracy of the database
- Liaise closely with other departments and engage stakeholders to ensure the CRM strategy and tools are fully embedded across all
- Continuously work on improving subscriber lists for newsletters and campaigns
- You have 4+ years of experience with email marketing, marketing automation, or inbound marketing
- Experience with marketing automation systems, CRMs,and integration of both; Specific experience with marketing automation tools (e.g. Eloqua) is an asset
- Expertise in marketing automation/setting up nurture and content flows, in addition to custom campaigns
- Expertise in list selection and processing (de-duping, managing opt-outs), campaign set-up testing, tracking/campaign analytics, and overall success management
- Good overall knowledge about online and offline marketing channels in B2B
- Good knowledge in marketing analytics, with experience analyzing customer and prospect data to create actionable segments and deliver results
- Account-based/database marketing experience
- Previous experience in B2B/IT tech, SaaS is an advantage
- English language proficiency
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Why You Should Consider This Opportunity
Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health and pension benefits, travel allowances, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Receiving applications until 12th of July