Customer Success Manager
- London, UK
- Department: Customer Success Management
- Office: London (UK)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping existing clients grow their businesses.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
- You are in contact with all the key persons within your assigned clients, and all persons inside the company on assigned markets.
- You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up to date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- Clients with whom you cooperate are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service.
More about you:
- B2B Enterprise Sales Experience.
- Experience in SaaS industry or IT industry in multinational companies or start-ups
- Experience in Dealing & Presenting to C-Level.
- Understanding of Customer Journey.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent command of MS Office suite, especially MS Excel.
- Analytical and organisational skills, with a systematic approach to problems.
- Administration Skills.
- Excellent team work skills.
- Networking & Relationship building Skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Communications, IT, Telecommunications or other related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Written and verbal fluency in English.