Senior Enterprise Presales Engineer
- Delhi, India
- Department: Presales & Project Office
- Office: Delhi (India)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
As a Senior Enterprise Presales Engineer, you will provide support to clients and to our team as the part of the sales process by designing and delivering solutions, proof of concept demonstrations, and consulting sales team on technical aspects of the opportunities. Acting as a Technical Lead you will ensure smooth integration between clients and Infobip by successfully coordinating all technical teams involved (both internal and external).
- Supports business departments in presales process through meetings, calls and technical documentation delivery.
- Takes role of a Project Manager in all Infobip projects including PMO projects.
- Takes ownership on coordinating tender process and is responsible for tender documentation.
- Feasibility analysis of all projects before implementation phase.
- Designs technical solutions and service integrations for clients.
- Attends industry and Infobip hosted conferences in order to evangelize Infobip technology, broaden knowledge about industry trends and expand own professional network.
- Feeds inputs into development and Product development department for the purpose of expansion of new features.
- Proactively always works on improving Infobip’s technical documentation in order to keep it up to date.
More about you:
- Your previous experience (10+ years) either in application integrations/Solution designs/ pre-sales or similar roles developed your expertise and now you’re looking for a high-growth challenge in a global IT company.
- You have a strong engineering background and passion for IT and technology.
- Knowledge in integration methods as APIs and protocols (SMPP, SS7) will be a plus in the hiring process.
- You have the ability to translate complex business requirements into workable technical solutions.
- You take a proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they may not be aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- You speak fluently with clients, partners and colleagues alike, and have a great command of English.
- You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Rubles & Sense of Wellness – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, employer paid benefits, flexible work environment… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!