- Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
- Department: Sales
- Office: Kiev (Ukraine)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip's platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
As a Sales Manager you will have the opportunity to be our first impression on all prospective clients in the market. Our Sales Manager will open doors to all of our target clients, meaningfully filling the top of the Sales funnel, with a competitive drive to succeed.
You will also be responsible for:
- Presenting our services to a range of potential business partners and customers.
- Frequently holding meetings within the given territory to boost profit and develop relationships with customers.
- Intensive market research with focus on expanding the company's customer base and identifying new business opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Attending fairs and other industry events in order to expend your network and boost our business relationships.
- Collecting product feedback and conveying ideas for improvement to our technical teams.
- Managing the entire sales process with analysis of competitors and business intelligence activities.
- Individual gross profit/traffic responsibility from new account acquisition.
- Regular and timely updates of progress/active accounts on CRM.
More about you:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in sales of IT Solutions, Software and Services
- Excellent communication skills - using language with precision, easily presenting arguments and synthesizing reports.
- Good command in English and Russian.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, highly systematic personality.
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- You take consultative and creative approach to attend to clients' needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You have flexible personality.
- You are not afraid to engage in the sales process and negotiations.
- You have strong analytical skills and passion towards technology.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Dollars & Sense of Wellness – Competitive salary, health benefits, covered travel expenses, discounted corporate gym memberships, employer paid benefits, flexible work environment, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects plus special requests… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!