Finance Operations Senior Specialist
- Curitiba, State of Paraná, Brazil
- Department: Finance
- Office: Curitiba (Brazil)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Fourteen years ago, when Infobip started its growth, it was clear that main roles and responsibilities of our Finance department were important for the smooth operation of the business. Since then, the department contributed greatly to the Management and all other line managers in strategic decision-making, such as which markets or projects to pursue. The Finance Operations Senior Specialist is an individual HQ role inside Finance department, who reports to Department’s Manager/Team leader. The person in this role is responsible to organize finance function for consolidation reporting with an aim to deliver business results reflected in increased organizational efficiency and effective support of the organization in those finance related matters worldwide. These results should be achieved through establishment of consolidation reporting procedures and processes that will keep all Infobip business activities inside global and local finance frameworks.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Working closely with the Finance Manager and/or Team Leader to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters;
- Maintaining detailed and accurate data records and files;
- Monitoring and collecting all financial information required to prepare and/or check financial statements in the region;
- Coordination/cooperation with accountants, auditors and tax advisers;
- You effectively support company and its stakeholders in all consolidation reporting related matters;
- Supervise and manage entry of documents and accounts into internal accounting and/or reporting programs, processing vendor invoices and credit card transactions;
- Support associates to reconcile the inbound and outbound ledger with the original invoices and reports of those in-house programs;
- Supervise and help in the production of financial statements and applications, preparation of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence as required, monitoring of income and expenses, and keeping account of open business liabilities and receivables;
- Ensure compliance with all our Policies;
- Participate in major department projects and take an active role in cross-functional teams to assist in driving quality improvements, processes, and initiatives;
- Assisting, mentoring or guiding financial specialist, associates or analysts;
- Support the budgeting and forecasting process by preparing, consolidating and analyzing data and challenging business assumptions;
- Analyze business performance and profitability and conducting ad-hoc financial analysis.
More about you:
- You possess an educational background in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent (Specialization degree);
- Ideal candidate should come from big 4 consulting firms;
- You have solid experience and is full proficient with consolidation, controlling and audits;
- You are proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel (Advanced level);
- You are fluent in English (Spanish is a plus);
- You describe yourself as a detail-oriented person and you are not afraid to dig deeper and use your analytical approach to solve any financial issues that may occur.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an on-boarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!