Senior Digital Marketing Designer
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Department: Marketing
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. And we are just starting. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
We’re looking for a Senior Digital designer as part of our Creative Marketing Team, who will be accountable for digital creative oversight as well as hands-on design.
You will be responsible for creating best-in-class digital creative for Infobip, in areas including website updates, email marketing, and social and display advertisements. You have a deep understanding of how to develop design for responsive websites and other creative assets.
While this is a design specific role, having a background in front-end code and UX/UI best practices would be helpful as you will be partnering with stakeholders on the development team.
Your objective will be to further the grow the Infobip global brand and increase sales and foot traffic with innovative design that delights our B2B stakeholders.
You know you’re doing a good job when you’re:
- Partnering with the creative team and UX & UI designers to create incredible experiences
- Designing and producing a wide variety of works: social media, email templates, landing pages and digital banners
- Working within brand guidelines
- Acting as a visual storyteller, collaborating with the content team as well as other internal teams, and leading digital efforts
- Creating infographics, illustrations and iconography
- Defining clear brand guidelines across all digital channels and ensure they are maintained
- Driving design innovation across all digital marketing touch points
- Partnering with marketing, product, employer branding and development teams to create customer-centric and brand-friendly solutions
- Utilizing customer experience to ensure all site enhancements comply to strict usability guidelines and user-centric best practices
- Maintaining clear lines of communication with the development team to devise solutions that fit within technical capabilities and efficiencies and allow for A/B testing scenarios to determine and maximize opportunities
- Partnering with marketing to develop an understanding of the best performing creative and share that data with all involved stakeholders. Scoping and creating templates for the marketing team to be more efficient in some of their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels
- Communicating and partnering with stakeholders to ensure that design deliverables are received and incorporated on a timely basis
- 4+ years of digital design experience required, either as an in-house designer or at a marketing agency
- Ability to lead a design process and creative direction from concept to execution
- You are highly proficient with tools such as Sketch, Adobe CC Suite and have a familiarity with prototyping tools like InVision, InVision Studio or similar
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS is a plus
- Experience in developing, directing, and implementing high-level creative concepts and initiatives
- Comfortable managing projects across different design disciplines concurrently
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate business requests and requirements into incredible design
- Ability to distill customer feedback and other insights to optimize and improve creative
- You're knowledgeable in current digital marketing and industry trends
- Ability to use independent judgment in performing all duties of the position
- Strong written and verbal English skills to professionally and effectively interact with peers and the executive management team
- Demonstrated positive, energetic working style
- You're successful when working as part of a larger, virtual team
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle