- Curitiba, State of Paraná, Brazil
- Department: Legal
- Office: Curitiba (Brazil)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet by 2020, it is essential to continue nurturing great relationships with our clients. They are international and our business needs a strong legal support. Other departments need to rely on your legal expertise for all current and new clients. As we are continually expanding our footprint, we need to make sure that we are compliant in every country where we operate.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You provide full legal support from the business point of view by:
- Support to the internal sales department during the negotiation phase concerning contracts;
- Drafting and reviewing contract templates and other documents related to company business;
- Administering and providing active legal support regarding legal operations within Latin America Region (Colombia, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Paraguay and Brazil);
- Dealing with external advisors regarding various sales company matters;
- Effective risk management techniques and proactivity in advising on possible legal issues;
- Providing legal advice to internal stakeholders.
More about you:
- Higher education degree, law – LLB and/or LLM;
- Professional fluency in Spanish and English, outstanding skills in reading, writing and speaking (both of them are a must);
- Customer and business orientated mindset;
- Strategic thinking and solution oriented;
- Developed passion for technology;
- Ability to provide strategic, lean and business oriented advice balancing legal risks and business rewards;
- You have excellent organizational skills;
- Ready to travel.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an on-boarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!