Human Resources Generalist
- Casablanca, Morocco
- Department: People Operations
- Office: Casablanca (Morocco)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
- Planning, monitoring and appraisal of dedicated employees work results through close work with managers and team leaders
- Supporting Francophone Africa with regional HR needs
- Establish and conduct recruiting and interview program, counseling hiring managers on candidate selection
- Implementation and improvement of performance management system and organisational structure within the region
- Implementation, improvement and maintenance of onboarding and education programs for the region
- Supporting leadership and the region for employee related initiatives
- Strong knowledge of Moroccan labour laws and regulations
- Assist with employment documentation (eg. employment contracts, agreements, annexures, etc.)
- Act as a liaison for all HR related matters in the region
- Other tasks required by the employer (may be given orally or in writing)
- You seek to make an impact through attracting and hiring the very best talent in the market.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in human resources working with performance management, employee engagement, recruitment, learning & development and other HR processes.
- Your excellent interpersonal skills enable you to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- You are a person with integrity.
- You are easily approachable.
- You have flexibility and willingness to challenge organisational culture where necessary.
- You are a proficient user of both written and spoken English.
- You have excellent organisational skills.
When you become part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!