Partner Success Specialist
- Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Department: Operator Partnerships
- Office: Sarajevo (B&H)
Why is this role important at Infobip?
The position of the Partner Success Specialist is a part of the Operator Partnerships organization structure. Partner Success Specialist is accountable for securing short and long-term profitable business for the company by maintaining and improving existing relationships with MNOs (Mobile Network Operators) and promoting retention, loyalty and MNO's business success through Infobip’s products, solutions and services.
The main purpose of this role is to contribute to the department goals by:
- Monetization of Infobip products:
- Identifying and creating new opportunities (cross-sell),
- Driving the implementation and realization of the telco products and solutions for realized opportunities
- MNO relationship monetization:
- Identifying and creating upsell opportunities
- Driving the implementation of the telco products for realized upsell opportunities
- MNO Relationship development:
- Improvement of MNO relationships
- Regular QBRs and meetings with MNO
- Market and industry research:
- tracking market and industry trends
- collecting and transferring information from the market to internal product and solution departments
- monitoring legal regulations
- preparation of documentation for specific services to MNOs when required
To achieve these, a Partner Success Specialist cooperates and develops relations with multiple departments in the organization to implement defined products and solutions, partnership growth, business strategies and reach the defined business plan.
More about you:
- You are a professional that has experience in the tech industry (you have 1 to 3 years of experience in telecommunication or IT industry).
- You love technology and you understand trends in AI, IoT, and RCS.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Communications, IT, Telecommunications or other related degrees; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Written and verbal fluency in English is mandatory.
- You have exceptional communication and presentation skills, towards both technical and non-technical audience.
- Problem solver is your second name. When presented with an issue you approach it systematically and thoroughly to get to the best possible solution for all parties involved.
- You have a strong customer-centric approach (customer satisfaction is at all times your priority).
- You have an excellent strategic-orientated mindset (you take a broad, long-range approach to problem-solving and decision-making that involves objective analysis, thinking ahead, and planning).
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education,
education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events etc. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, 13th salary, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, food vouchers... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!