Front End Software Engineer
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Department: Engineering
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
What will you do:
- Use cutting edge technologies and solutions.
- Work closely with software engineers to build consistent and reusable user interfaces, layouts and front-end libraries that are consistent with the overall design system.
- Ensuring consistency and high quality of application visual standards.
- Translate designs and wireframes into well-organized code, following agreed code guidelines.
- Collaborate with product designers and developers to improve the usability, speed, and scalability of web applications.
- Regularly contribute to discussions and brainstorming with ideas that result in improvements in product use.
More about you:
- Proficient in HTML, CSS/SASS and web application design.
- Experience in UI development and design.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Strong attention to detail (yes, 1px makes a difference).
- Familiar with the latest trends, techniques and technologies in UI and UX.
- You know how to implement web application design in HTML and CSS.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
- Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. We have datacentres all over the world, from Washington to Hong Kong, and they include around 200 physical and 2000+ virtual servers. Be a part of a system that is live 24/7 and generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Lots of opportunities for development; whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Grow your knowledge – Learn as you go, starting from the internal education and onboarding from your colleagues, to our 3-day Dev conference, e-learning to attending conferences. Knowledge is for sharing, and learning is a path to growth.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!