- Zagreb, Croatia
- Department: Analytics
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Business Analyst is all about cooperation, gathering intelligence with other departments and turning it into useful suggestions for company's further growth.
We're a passionate bunch responsible for providing particular insights in full detail in order to make right decisions which should result in increase of profitability and optimizing business processes. We have a mix of technical, soft and analytical skills and we are responsible for solving complicated problems that will profoundly affect the company’s ability to make the right business decisions quickly.
As Business Analyst, you will be in charge of collecting, analyzing, and reporting business-related data in an on-going effort to increase overall efficiency while taking into consideration current economic conditions and operative working resources. The position requires focus on aligning the technology aspect with business one by providing conclusions based on industry/market knowledge.
Isn't that interesting? - We are a team with the vast amount of information that goes through us, so we are able to make or help in making strategic decisions for Infobip.
What to expect:
- Collecting, analyzing, evaluating and reporting data in order to increase the company profitability.
- Completing ad-hoc analysis requests and tracking trends/anomalies in business
- Finding insights and making data-driven decisions
- Wider knowledge of various areas (meaning you are eager to learn about telecommunication industry, our products, markets etc.)
- Turning data into insights that help other departments in forming constructive actions and specific improvements including product pricing and service quality
- Opportunity to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and to set clear goals which will help with achieving results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Fine-tuning internal platform mechanisms to achieve top-quality service along with cost optimization.
More about you:
- You have BSc or MSc level in STEM or Economics
- You have at least 1 year of relevant working experience
- You are an Excel user
- You analytically approach problem-solving.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- You have a desire to learn.
- You would enjoy working within international teams.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!