- Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Department: Legal
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Your main activities will be:
You provide full legal support for Sales and other teams of business by:
- Draft, review, negotiate and manage a wide range of legal agreements.
- Be a business enabler who can provide proactive and practical advice to Sales team
- Advise internal clients on contract interpretation and negotiation.
- Assist with the development of policies and procedures, and standard template language to be used in contracts.
- Train and advise contract specialists on the Legal Team on the preparation, negotiation and execution of form-based agreements.
- Ability to provide internal clients with advice that balances legal risk with business need
- Efficiently manage a heavy workflow, being able to prioritize with internal clients and deliver results efficiently.
- Calm and stable personality, team player, with a good sense of humor, interest for learning new things and oriented on getting things done pragmatically.
- Ability to structure, draft and negotiate a high volume and broad range of sales and procurement contracts.
- Experience in supporting a large enterprise-level sales organization.
More about you:
- Higher education degree, law – LLB
- Proven track record and experience in a similar role;
- Strong legal function administration skills;
- Strategic thinking;
- Full professional fluency in English and Mandarin, spoken and written.
- Effective task management
- Experience working with Telecom legislation will be considered as a plus
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, accommodation, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!