Sales Team Leader
- Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China
- Department: Sales
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into an international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet, it is essential to continue building great relationships with new clients. The main role of the Team Leader in Sales is to lead and motivate the sales team according to the defined strategies, and ensure sales targets are met; by leading, developing and coaching a team of employees in Sales to their optimum performance levels.
A key component of this role will be to energize the team to their full potential by providing coaching and regular feedback. The role is about sharing skills and capabilities whilst leading others and valuing each individual’s strengths and development opportunities.
The Team Leader Sales is supposed to lead the team to achieve increased sales and delivery to client expectations in the assigned market.
• Monitoring team activities on daily basis, conducting weekly/monthly check-in meetings with team to implement and adjust strategies
• Monitoring traffic for important clients and advising sales on further activities
• Administrative things regarding the team, Involvement in team related projects
• Approvals for minuses, online payments, postpaids etc.
• Daily checks of data quality, sales pipeline quality and query resolutions/escalations
• Assignment of Leads/Opportunities to Sales Execs (SE’s)
• Provide Support on internal tools or processes
• Constantly stay updated of market conditions and IB offers
• Support SE’s to unlock new business opportunities which may be stuck
• Regularly plans formal development plans for SE’s
• Mid-quarter review of KPIs
• Support POP in recruitment, onboarding and performance evaluation of both newcomers and active employees
• Suggest market strategy and approach towards new clients
More about you:
- You are a professional looking to develop your career in a high-growth environment, with 5+ years professional experience in Sales (hunting) and 2-3 years of team management.
- Proven track record of driving annual increase in quarterly/annual margin, revenue, growth and acquisition targets in an assigned region.
- Ability to enhance, tailor and drive sales process across an assigned region while always in line with company strategy.
- Customer centricity approach, through Client Challenger or Customer Journey methodologies
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- You are in a great command of English, you speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more
- Compensation & benefits – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, team buildings, coffee, healthy snacks and beverages in the office
- All the IT Equipment for your needs! We have a special team taking care of your equipment needs
- Internal/extrenal conferences which gathers Infobippers from all over the globe
- Team Buildings for each team, department and office
- Recommendation Rewards - if a colleague you recommended for a position is hired, you are rewarded too