- Department: Finance
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
First impression is important! As the “face of the Infobip”, Administrative assistants are the first people who are welcoming our clients and candidates. They handle the day to day administration for an individual or a team. With their unique overview of the company, Administrative assistants are regularly called upon to provide various information – it's no exaggeration to say that an executive, manager or the whole company is only as good as their assistant.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You provide a warm welcome to our clients and candidates as they arrive and make sure that rooms are prepared for meetings.
- You are accurate in filing and record-keeping systems, and with handling various documents and bill payments.
- Perform administrative tasks such as data entry, manage calendars, book travel, schedule facilities and equipment, deal with financial entries when required, for example, invoicing.
- Order and maintain stationery and office supplies, operate office equipment and manage office space.
- Perform general office duties as needed i.e. organize and store paperwork, handle incoming calls, mails and other materials.
- Keep your team's business operations and activities organized and moving forward.
More about you:
- You possess an educational background in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration, or equivalent.
- You have 1-3 years of total work exprience, especially directly in finance and/or administration. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- You speak fluently with colleagues, clients and partners alike in English.
- You are proficient in MS Office, especially in Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills, flexibility, dynamic personality.
- High accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work well as a team member in a fast paced environment.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!