Customer Success Manager
- Berlin, Germany
- Department: Customer Success Management
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
As a Customer Success Manager you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping existing clients grow their businesses.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
- You are in contact with all the key persons within your assigned clients, and all persons inside the company on assigned markets.
- You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up to date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- Clients with whom you cooperate are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service.
- You are proactive in your approach and solution focused in cross selling and upselling.
- You understand aggregated data and proactively turn it into relevant use cases to discuss with the customer
- Successfully find solutions to clients issues and engage other people in our company to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Work consistently to achieve goals
- Document all communication with clients on our CRM accurately and in a timely manner
More about you:
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike and have great command of English and German.
- 3 to 6 years of experience in B2B Sales Development or Lead Generation roles (Exposure to IT and Telecommunications would be advantageous however experience in Retail, Ecommerce, Finance, Ridesharing, etc. will also be considered)
- Team player with the ability to build internal relationships at all levels
- Existing/Strong network of Enterprise type clients/contacts that the candidate can approach
- Excellent communication skills - using language with precision, easily presenting arguments and synthesizing reports
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence
- You take consultative and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are adaptable and comfortable working in a progressive environment
- You are highly skilled in managing end to end sales process, negotiations and closing the deal
- Awesome clients – You can look forward to working with the likes of Vodafone, Whatsapp, Uber, BlaBlaCar and many more.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, Ticket Restaurant, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!