Senior Sales Manager
- Berlin, Germany
- Department: Sales
- Office: Berlin
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
- Presenting our telecommunication services to a range of potential business partners in the region.
- Frequently holding meetings within the given territory to boost profit and develop relationships with customers.
- Intensive market research with focus on expanding the company's customer base and identifying new business opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Attending trade fairs and other industry events in order to expand your network and boost our business relationships.
- Collecting product feedback and conveying ideas for improvement to our technical teams.
- Managing the entire sales process with analysis of competitors and business intelligence activities.
- Supporting Team Leader in developing new joiners/ providing shadow onsite development opportunities
- Individual gross profit/traffic responsibility from new account acquisition
- Regular and timely updates of progress/active accounts on CRM
More about you:
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike and have great command of English and German
- 5-10 years of experience in B2B Sales Development or Lead Generation roles (IT/Saas/CCaas/Telecommunication industry)
- Existing/Strong network of Enterprise type clients/contacts that the candidate can approach
- Excellent communication skills - using language with precision, easily presenting arguments and synthesizing reports
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, highly systematic personality
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence
- You take consultative and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You have a flexible personality
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push your own limits.
- You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
When you become part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – You can look forward to working with the likes of Vodafone, Whatsapp, Uber, BlaBlaCar and many more.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, Ticket Restaurant, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!