Head of Marketing Europe
- London, UK
- Department: Marketing
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
We are looking for an experienced marketing generalist who is passionate about supporting growth, driving brand awareness, and creating great experiences for prospects and customers. You should be results-driven, with a focus on growing new business and retaining existing customers.
The Head of Marketing Europe is a regional leadership role with a direct reporting line towards the Managing Director for Europe and an indirect reporting line towards the Global Director of Marketing.
The purpose of the position is to hire, lead, develop and coordinate marketing managers across Europe, develop and execute a strategic marketing plan and manage budgets for Europe.
The Head of Marketing Europe is responsible for developing local marketing initiatives, coordinating with regional and/or global agencies and promoting activities at a regional level.
The successful candidate would also be responsible for the efficient management of interfaces between sales and internal marketing resources. You would develop and utilize a network of key influencers who can provide services and information and contribute to business results.
- Partner with an enthusiastic global marketing team to develop and manage a marketing plan across Europe
- Ability to build an integrated marketing plan across events, PR, partnerships, digital advertising, account-based marketing, and thought leadership campaigns to drive growth within Europe
- Oversee the regional content strategy and implement powerful and engaging content for the distribution via local channels
- Manage the region’s customer advocacy program and partner with other global customer marketing teams.
- Help with the brand storytelling and identify subject matter experts across the business
- Build and cultivate relationships with key partners and influencers in the industry
- Forecast and track ROI of campaigns to meet and/or exceed the regions pipeline, revenue and retention targets aligning with the European marketing budget
- Monitor invoicing and ensure appropriate sign off according to office policy.
- Keep abreast of local regulatory requirements
- Previous experience in leading marketing teams in the B2B/IT industry across a wider region
- Experience in managing numerous projects simultaneously, in a fast-paced, adaptable environment
- Previous experience planning and executing marketing programs and events
- Able to shift gears between thinking and doing across a range of marketing activities
- Fine-tuned budget management skills
- Ability to travel for regional collaboration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Do you like to play tennis, go to the gym, take long walks, travel, party, watch MasterChef, play PlayStation, sing karaoke or something more interesting? The team you will work with have various interests, some of them mentioned above. Don’t you like us already?
- Since the team doesn’t pay your bills … we have a very competitive salary structure, with lucrative bonus systems.
- Do you like cookies? Of course you do! We have a station with cookies and coffee all day every day. (And for those watching their weight, we also provide some healthy alternatives…)
- Do you like to travel and meet people? Infobip has tailored an international onboarding program at our campus in Vodnjan where you will have the opportunity to learn about what we do surrounded by colleagues from all over the world! Explore new places, open your mind to exciting products and ideas, and meet people who may just become friends for life!
- In your free time, enjoy the beach, taste the best olive oil in the world, visit the smallest city and the biggest historical Colosseum – can we even call this work?