Fraud & Spam Operations Technician
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Department: Core Operations
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our platform is the heart of Infobip, processing up to 300 million transactions daily; but having a 24/7 world-wide support is what makes it so great. To maintain traffic flow and 99.99% platform uptime, it is essential to monitor, solve and prevent technical issues that affect client experience. As a Fraud & Spam Operations Technician, you will participate in or lead different projects related to the improvement and optimization of work processes and tools when it comes to spam/fraud handling and prevention.
- Handling spam complaints from suppliers.
- Detecting fraud attempts and notifying relevant parties.
- Monitoring live traffic in order to prevent spam & fraud routing over our platform.
- Adjusting spam filters.
- Setting up custom features in internal tools when it comes to spam/fraud.
- Updating internal knowledge base according to new regulations and information.
- Good knowledge of SQL language.
- Basic knowledge of HTTP.
- Basic knowledge of programming logic.
- Basic knowledge of computer networks.
- Knowledge about fraud/spam is a plus.
- High communication skills when dealing with internal and external parties.
- Written and spoken fluency in English is a must.
- Analytical approach to technical problem-solving in a dynamic environment.
- Team dedication.
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more
- Compensation & benefits – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, discount at the local gym, team buildings, free group sports sessions, coffee, healthy snacks and beverages in the office
- Company apartments and cars at your disposal for business trips and long term assignments
- All the IT Equipment for your needs! We have a special team taking care of your equipment needs
- Summer Impact Conference – internal conference which gathers Infobippers from all over the globe
- Team Buildings for each team, department and office
- Recommendation Rewards - if a colleague you recommended for a position is hired, you are rewarded too