Fraud & Spam Operations Team Lead
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Department: Core Operations
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our platform is the heart of Infobip, processing up to 300 million transactions daily; but having a 24/7 world-wide support is what makes it so great. As a Fraud & Spam Operations Team Lead, you will lead a group of Engineers who work on projects related to improvement and optimization of work processes and tools when it comes to spam/fraud handling and prevention. The job of the Fraud & Spam Operations Team Lead is to work on optimizing current processes, tools and procedures to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration, as well as guiding, mentoring and providing support to team members.
- Organizing and leading Spam and Fraud Team with the common goal to deliver solutions towards clients.
- Building team engagement.
- Organizing the incorporation, training and work on personal development of each team member.
- Cooperating with other Team Leaders in managing the tasks and workload of the team.
- Defining the personnel and technical needs of the team.
- Suggesting and implementing new processes, tools and procedures for better functioning of the team.
- Giving continuous feedback to our internal engineering teams on how to improve our platform.
- General responsibility for the results and performance of the team.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Telecommunication Industry or Senior/Team Leader positions.
- Experience with Spam/Fraud detection is a plus.
- You have the ability to inspire, lead, organize and develop strong engineering teams.
- You have people management skills (delegating, workload management, task division etc.).
- You are a team player who can find common language with all of your team members.
- You are curious to learn how things work and what you can do to improve them.
- You know that being supportive is a mindset, so it’s in your true nature to be supportive to clients and colleagues alike.
- You have good communication skills when dealing with partners, clients and colleagues alike.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more
- Compensation & benefits – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, discount at the local gym, team buildings, free group sports sessions, coffee, healthy snacks and beverages in the office
- Company apartments and cars at your disposal for business trips and long term assignments
- All the IT Equipment for your needs! We have a special team taking care of your equipment needs
- Summer Impact Conference – internal conference which gathers Infobippers from all over the globe
- Team Buildings for each team, department and office
- Recommendation Rewards - if a colleague you recommended for a position is hired, you are rewarded too