- St Petersburg, Russia
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
We are looking for a Product Manager to work together with our PM Team in Saint-Petersburg Office. You will work on our SaaS-based communications solution used worldwide by a variety of businesses. Our clients include well-known brands such as Sberbank, Uber or Burger King.
SPB Office is focused on the development of Key Infobip’s SaaS product - Customer Engagement Platform that enables our clients to build meaningful relationships with their customers, through personalized brand communication using their preferred communication channel.
Here is what it does:
- Personalize, orchestrate and analyze when communicating with your customers.
- Unify all customers’ data in one platform to deliver personalized messages that convert and build strong customer relationships.
- Use smart automation, behavior-based interactions, and multiple channels to engage your customers, boost loyalty and growth through the entire customer journey.
- We build a product that allows businesses to:
- Be closer to your customers via personalized communication with each of your customers.
- Leverage your existing customer data by unifying it using API, SDKs, and integrations.
- Do data-driven engagement that improves your business metrics(Revenue, LTV, Churn and Adoption).
- Communicate with customers when they are most responsive via any channel.
- Hold personalized 1on1 communications, human to human conversations, and automated bots along with unified customer data and multiple channels.
What you will get to do:
- Develop a clear product vision, strategy, and roadmap, having customers in mind and aligned with business objectives.
- Build a deep understanding of your clients' needs and pains to come up with new ways of solving them.
- Share the vision of the product with all of the stakeholders (i.e. customers, management, development, marketing, and sales teams), you being the subject expert point of contact for the stakeholders regarding the product.
- Data-driven requirement development (usability studies, research, market analysis, competitors’ analysis, etc).
- Spot the right opportunities for the product, ensuring they are pursued at the right time, and save the company’s time and money by saying "no" to timewasters.
- Work with development, product marketing, and design to build and launch new products and features by removing roadblocks and achieving company readiness for the launch.
More about you:
- You are a Product Manager with 3+ years of experience at a telecom company/IT company.
- You have a customer-first way of thinking.
- You have excellent communication skills and you're eager to meet people worldwide.
- You have experience working in a B2B setting and on SaaS solutions.
- You are able to process a lot of data from different sources to make the right decision.
- You're a self-driven person, committed to bringing value to your clients – or something along those lines about being self-motivated, passionate, whatever you think sounds best. Passive people who wait for instructions are not a good fit.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
- Professional Development – Take ownership of the in-house products at the d’s leading company in the niche, with your dedicated development team.
- Global products – Our products reach half of the world’s population.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading banks, mobile operators, social networks, OTTs, brands, and many more.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity, and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Benefits & compensation – Individual educational budget which covers expenses for conferences, online courses, professional certifications; voluntary medical insurance of premium quality; English classes in the office; flexible working hours, opportunity to work from home up to 5 days per month, the internal conference for developers which brings together 7 development centers in thermal resort.