Customer Success Manager
- London, UK
- Department: Customer Success Management
- Office: London (UK)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping existing clients grow their businesses.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
- You are in contact with all the key persons within your assigned clients, and all persons inside the company on assigned markets.
- You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up to date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- Clients with whom you cooperate are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service.
More about you:
- B2B Enterprise Sales Experience.
- Experience in SaaS industry or IT industry in multinational companies or start-ups
- Experience in Dealing & Presenting to C-Level.
- Understanding of Customer Journey.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent command of MS Office suite, especially MS Excel.
- Analytical and organisational skills, with a systematic approach to problems.
- Administration Skills.
- Excellent team work skills.
- Networking & Relationship building Skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Communications, IT, Telecommunications or other related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Written and verbal fluency in English.
Whats in it for you?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Do you like to play tennis, go to the gym, take long walks, travel, party, watch MasterChef, play PlayStation, sing karaoke or something more interesting? The team you will work with have various interests, some of them mentioned above. Don’t you like us already?
- Since the team doesn’t pay your bills … we have a very competitive salary structure, with lucrative bonus systems
- Do you like cookies? Of course you do! We have a station with cookies and coffee all day every day. (And for those watching their weight, we also provide some healthy alternatives…)
- Do you like to travel and meet people? Infobip has tailored an international onboarding program at our campus in Vodnjan where you will have the opportunity to learn about what we do surrounded by colleagues from all over the world! Explore new places, open your mind to exciting products and ideas, and meet people who may just become friends for life!
- In your free time, enjoy the beach, taste the best olive oil in the world, visit the smallest city and the biggest historical Colosseum – can we even call this work?