- Zagreb, Croatia
- Department: Marketing
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 65+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. And we are just starting. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
As Desktop Publisher , you'll be part of a small creative team responsible for creating branding materials, various presentations, brochures or illustrations to provide our audience with unique content experience. Join the creative forces behind Infobip's success, working closely with other departments in creating meaningful and unique communication to get our story reach the right audience.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You prepare graphic files for all Marketing assets online and offline: company cards, manuals, presentations, documents, banners
- You can create visuals according to provided toolkit guidelines and adaptation of toolkit to different assets
- You work to a design brief from the designer
- You use DTP software to produce layouts and graphics
- You make sure all your production is in accordance with brand standards
More about you:
- You are highly proficient with tools such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, MS Office Package
- You are able to prioritise, have good time management skills
- You're effective in communicaton to design and non-design audiences
- You are flexible and able to adapt quickly to new creative ideas
- You are fluent in English language
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!