Business Growth Executive
- Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Department: Analytics
- Office: Manila (Philippines)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important in Infobip?
This role is a part of the Profitability Management department which serves as our main business intelligence source, with a thorough approach and broad company overview. They drive Infobip’s progress by delivering data-driven insights for business and platform optimization.
The team's main responsibility and goal are to cover business and commercial points with Mobile Operators by doing proper market intelligence and proposing adequate strategies for regions and Infobip’s products. They are also navigating requirements in dedicated markets to support growth and to bring additional profit from our TOP customers. With a role in regional management teams, BG’s are supporting each region in reaching financial independence.
The team is regionally divided and in constant communication with other departments – finance, sales, operator partnerships, legal, technical support, development, and the management team – which rely on data and inputs coming from the Business Growth team.
What to expect:
- Strategic position with driving initiatives and alignment on business opportunities in specific regions to maximize profitability. Presenting strategic goals to partners and stakeholders.
- Members of this team are collecting BI that is base for partner negotiation, evaluating and approving business models with operators, and also actively participating in the negotiation process and contract evaluation.
- One of the team’s main tasks is related to a partnership with mobile operators, identifying possible new deals, defining selling policy and making sure we reach maximum profits overall connections for all products.
- Proactive analysis of traffic and revenue with the goal of reaching regional/company OKRs.
- Perform various risk analysis and prepare models that would foster ROI.
- Analyzing the current regional budget and developing forecasts to support long-term budget management and business growth.
- Helping manage cash flow through strategic planning and assessment.
- Active participation in a new department and/or company projects.
- You have at least 5 years of previous working experience in IT and/or Telco industry on the positions of a Consultant, Business analyst, and Project manager or any position similar to that mentioned above.
- You have a BSc or MSc degree in the STEM field or relevant work experience.
- You have experience with risk management, profit & loss analysis and developing business strategies.
- You have a great professional interest in the mix of technology, analytics, and business.
- You are a very analytical person and are constantly questioning how things can work better.
- You are proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel. Experience with QlikSense and/or Tableau is welcome.
- You are a proactive critical thinker, ready to constantly adapt in order to address new business challenges and recommend productive ideas.
- You enjoy opening new opportunities and take a creative approach while doing so. You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and, after the initial onboarding period.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!