Regional Customer Success Manager
- Johannesburg, South Africa
- Department: Customer Success Management
- Office: Johannesburg (South Africa)
At Infobip we dream big. Only last year, over the 60% of the world’s population interacted with businesses through our platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by supporting our clients in times of need.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Customer Success is our highest priority at Infobip as we move forward with our customer-centric strategy. The Regional CSM will be integral in designing and developing the strategy for customer success in Africa to ensure our customers are engaged and growing with us.
You know you are doing a good job when you:
- Develop comprehensive growth plans, strategic objectives, and financial targets for key regional customers and give needed advice and course for teams to grow customers of all countries inside the region.
- Work closely with other leaders in the region to optimize the process for the transition from the Sales to Customer Success
- Manage and develop CSM teams within the region, contributing to each team member’s growth and development by setting goals and supporting them in the CSM process
- Effectively communicate strategic initiatives, targets, and product information from HQ to the local teams
- Execute on new pipelines of revenue for the company with new and existing services
- Improve customer relations and diversify the utilized suite of products
- Design and drive CSM best practices and disseminate to the teams
- Provide infrastructure for the best upsell and cross-sell products and services of Infobip to identify new opportunities with customers
- Find ways to innovate within the region to build CSM teams and increase regional adoption of Infobip solutions
- Improve metrics among the CSM team including retention, client satisfaction and advocacy, total churn, NPS, and others
- Support other leaders in the building of a customer-centric team in the region
- Improve the employer brand for Infobip in Africa
More about you:
- Experience in customer-facing roles and in solution selling; preferably with exposure to SaaS industry
- Understanding of customer success management
- Strong technical knowledge of product management and marketing
- Willingness to learn and adapt to local market
- A history of increasing customer revenue through upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Experience in project management
- Experience building and managing teams including goal setting
- Desire to learn new products and stay on the cutting edge of technology
- Take initiative and proactively seek creative solutions
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. Our platform generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries and participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, employer paid benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.