Employee Experience Assistant
- Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Department: People Operations
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
We all know that an organization’s greatest asset are people. People take care of the organization’s growth. But who takes care of our greatest asset? Our Employee Experience Team is at the core of our attraction, engagement and retention strategies by ensuring a smooth and seamless experience of our employees.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You ensure seamless employee experience by performing accurate and timely employee administration/transactional processes in all stages of employee lifecycle (record keeping, employee files, contracts, attendance and absence, documentation and compensation/benefit administration).
- You are the first point of contact for People Operations team, line managers and employees, providing support, information and advice on administrative and legal employee matters. You are able to recognize when is needed to escalate complex and high risk concerns.
- Our employee data has top accuracy and integrity in files, databases and internal tools, because you made sure we have streamlined processes.
- Thanks to your work, we have operational accuracy, consistency and effectiveness in processes and our compliant to employment legislation and company policies.
- You have a degree in Law or Business Administration
- You have 2 - 3 years of work experience in a relevant field
- Desirably an experience in HR administration/legal.
- You are familiar with key concepts of HR administration. Even more important, you have a genuine interest in continuous improvement of your expertise in this area.
- You are a pioneer at communication skills, able to engage in active listening and diagnostic information gathering to draw meaningful conclusions while respecting confidentiality.
- You pay attention to details and are systematic in your approach to work. You are a natural troubleshooter.
- Your organization skills are exceptional. You are able to multitask while meeting agreed deadlines.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education,
education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events etc. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, 13th salary, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, food vouchers... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!