Public Relations Expert
- London, UK
- Department: Marketing
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our multi award-winning tech company as a global PR expert. We are looking for a creative, talented and passionate individual to be responsible for the day-to-day running of all areas of global PR, focusing on driving the brand and product strategy for engaging media (tech, business and corporate) as well as digital influencers.
Infobip is looking for a commercially driven, experienced senior PR/external communications expert to join the team. Reporting to our Global Head of Comms, you will conceive an evolved data-informed strategy and brand position in support of future successes. You will have the autonomy to set strategy and devise programmes to this end.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Based out of London, UK or Zagreb, Croatia this role requires some travel between offices. You will work closely with the Global Head of Communications and Global Marketing Director as well as other internal stakeholders, to create and implement an effective external communications strategy that can reach all external key stakeholder groups including existing and potential customers in support of the company’s business strategic priorities.
- Develop strategies and exceptional PR plans that can be executed globally, with local nuances, to grow brand awareness of Infobip amongst targeted audiences across the relevant media universe
- Promote Infobip’s brand image across key markets reinforcing the brand’s positioning as the next generation business communications expert
- Promote and respect core brand values and work closely with all departments (from sales, product, corporate, people operations and marketing) customers and partners to deliver integrated campaigns and relevant content
- Guide local teams to develop and secure consistent, regular, quality and on-brand advocacy across all key outlets with a focus on ROI
- Manage and onboard PR agencies in key markets overseen by global, and hold them accountable to pre-set targets/measurable KPIs
- Maximise editorial coverage through good governance and quality assurance of PR agencies to ensure reputation and maximise editorial coverage in the world’s best tech/business press
- Ensure excellent media relationships within key media, with frequent communication and regular meetings. Maintain your existing press contacts, as well as build strong new relationships with journalists and industry figures
- Maintain a close working relationship with the marketing department in general to remain updated with all plans, strategies and new projects and to ensure press support for initiatives, both international, and local, where possible
- Produce in-depth quantitative and qualitative written reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis and ad-hoc as required in order to highlight PR activities and results achieved
More about you:
- Global experience within IT/Tech/Telecoms/Business sector ideal, as well as experience executing locally
- A proven background in Tech/IT B2B PR is essential with 6+ years’ experience, both agency or in-house background desirable (if coming from an agency, we would be looking for someone at Account/Associate Director level )
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Experience of working with software/SaaS brands is an advantage
- Proven ability to create and manage strategy
- Excellent media contacts, and the ability to develop and strengthen new relationships
- Internationally minded with fluency in English a must
- Ability to adhere to budgets and deliver results
- Data driven and analytical with strong ability to use this information to develop and measure campaigns
- Strong, energetic character, able to positively communicate strategic ideas and adapt to changing requirements effectively
- Outstanding interpersonal skills able to build and grow effective collaboration and connection with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- The ability to prioritize and work to strict timelines
- Deliver consistent quality with a high attention to detail
- A confident presenter
When you become part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!