- Vodnjan, Croatia
- Department: Maintenance
- Office: Vodnjan (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Safely transport company employees, business partners and associates to and from specified locations in a timely manner
- Keep the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that can interfere with the smooth operation and perform minor repairs
- Adjust travel routes and take in consideration traffic reports to avoid road construction or any other disruptions
- Make a record of locations, travel time and working hours
More about you:
- 2 years professional driving experience
- Written and verbal fluency in English is mandatory
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good verbal communication
- Proficiency using GPS devices
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!