People Operations (Human Resource) Generalist
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Department: People Operations
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60 offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our POP team represents the backbone of Infobip’s growth and continuous success by finding and attracting the very best talents in the market. We are not only hiring, we also constantly care about our employees’ satisfaction and continuous development.
Your main activities will be:
- You ensure seamless employee experience by performing accurate and timely employee administration/transactional processes in all stages of employee lifecycle (record keeping, employee files, contracts, attendance and absence, documentation and compensation/benefit administration).
- Successfully collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs.
- Proactively source potential candidates through job portals, LinkedIn, contacts and events.
- Manage to close the full cycle talent acquisition process and ensure smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Ensure that the new employees’ first day and the onboarding program is planned and executed in a top notch manner.
- Implementation, improvement and maintenance of onboarding and education systems for the given area of work
- Planning, monitoring and appraisal of dedicated employees work results through close work with managers and team leaders
- Implementation and improvement of performance management system and organisational structure within the given area of work
- Coordination of implementation of different services, policies and programs from different areas of work
More about you:
- You seek to make an impact through attracting and hiring the very best talent in the market.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in human resources working with performance management, employee engagement, recruitment, learning & development and other HR processes.
- Your excellent interpersonal skills enable you to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- You are a person with integrity.
- You are easily approachable.
- You have flexibility and willingness to challenge organisational culture where necessary.
- You are a proficient user of both written and spoken English.
- You have excellent organisational skills.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package for our employees.