Sales Team Leader - East Africa
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Department: Sales
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into an international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet, it is essential to continue building great relationships with new clients. As a Sales Team Leader, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping new clients growing their businesses.
- Monitoring team activities on daily basis, conducting weekly/monthly check-in meetings with team to implement and adjust strategies
- Monitoring traffic for important clients and advising sales on further activities
- Administrative duties regarding the team, involvement in team related projects
- Daily checks of data quality, sales pipeline quality and query resolutions/escalations
- Assignment of Leads/Opportunities to Sales team
- Provide Support on internal tools or processes
- Constantly stay updated of market conditions
- Support Sales team to unlock new business opportunities which may be stuck
- Regularly plans formal development plans for Sales team
- Mid-quarter review of KPIs
- Support Human Resources in recruitment, onboarding and performance evaluation of both newcomers and active employees
- Suggest market strategy and approach towards new clients
More about you:
- You are a professional looking to develop your career in a high-growth environment, with 8+ years professional experience in leading a region/country.
- Proven track record of driving annual increase in quarterly/annual margin, revenue, growth and acquisition targets in an assigned region.
- Ability to enhance, tailor and drive sales process across an assigned region while always in line with company strategy.
- Ability to lead through change while growing sales team and talent management across the region,
- Proven record in building / maintaining a high performing unit region / department.
- Have strategic orientation and solid understanding of the region’s industry economic and technological trends to be able to capitalize on.
- Set the leadership example for the region
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- You are in a great command of English, you speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike, is highly preferred
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more
- Compensation & benefits – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, team buildings, coffee, healthy snacks and beverages in the office
- All the IT Equipment for your needs! We have a special team taking care of your equipment needs
- Internal/extrenal conferences which gathers Infobippers from all over the globe
- Team Buildings for each team, department and office
- Recommendation Rewards - if a colleague you recommended for a position is hired, you are rewarded too