- Zagreb, Croatia
- Department: Operator Partnerships
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Infobip’s Solution Engineering is a global engineering department focused on providing technical solutions to our partners MNO, encompassing business and operations throughout the company as being a very important intersection of Sales, Product, and Engineering.
They are the front face of all technical teams in Infobip which enables them to have the full picture of the business process.
As a Solution Architect, you will be a part of a global team cooperating with Operator Partnerships, NDI and other internal stakeholders providing technical support and designing solutions for Mobile Network Operators.
Ultimately, you will provide support to partners from Telecom side by side by designing and delivering solutions, proof of concept demonstrations, and consulting on technical aspects of the opportunities.
Acting as a Technical Lead you will ensure smooth integration of Mobile Network Operators and Infobip by successfully coordinating all technical teams involved (both internal and external).
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Taking lead in coordinating Infobip’s efforts to submit RFx documentation,
- Provide feedback to Product Owners on how to improve Infobip's solutions,
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving and coordinating with all relevant stakeholders while ensuring technical value,
- Designing solutions for partners and ensuring that all projects are delivered on time and within the scope,
- Acting as a solution engineering resource by providing product education, technical assistance and after-sales support to partners,
- Providing support to Operator Partnerships Team and presenting solutions with them,
- Identifying new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products and solutions,
- Understanding partners' business in-depth and knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
More about you:
- Your previous experience (ideally 2 - 3 years) either in system integration/development/pre-sales or similar roles developed your expertise and now you’re looking for a high-growth challenge in a global IT company
- You have a strong engineering background and passion for IT and technology and understand the basics of GSM concepts.
- You have the ability to translate complex business requirements into workable technical solutions
- You take a proactive and creative approach to attend to partners' needs (even if they may not be aware of those needs)
- You are a technology enthusiast who loves to pull up his sleeves and go into the gist of technical issues with engineers to find a solution which would fit the client's needs
- You speak fluently with clients, partners and colleagues alike, and have a great command of English.
- You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities. Detailed onboarding program which will get you introduced to our whole company and help you make an impact in the world’s leading company in A2P niche.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity, and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, memberships at the local gym, team buildings, coffee, healthy snacks and beverages in the office.
- Learning – Our employees go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into an exceptional professional with vast knowledge of IT and telecom industry.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.