Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Johannesburg, South Africa
- Department: People Operations
- Office: Johannesburg (South Africa)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Successfully collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs.
- Proactively source potential candidates through job portals, LinkedIn, contacts and events.
- Manage to close the full cycle talent acquisition process and ensure smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Ensure that the new employees’ first day and the onboarding program is planned and executed in a top notch manner.
- Follow recruitment trends in order to attract and retain the best talents.
- Develop and execute a recruitment strategy that best fits the needs of the company and satisfies the current openings.
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis and are responsible for people related HR documentation.
- Represent Infobip internally and externally at events, support employer branding, networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities to continually build and enhance the talent pool for an organisation.
- Assist the HR department with adhoc generalist tasks where required.
More about you:
- You seek to make an impact through attracting and hiring the very best talent in the market.
- You have experience recruiting within the African market, Francophone Africa is an added advantage.
- You have at least 5-10 years of recruiting experience ideally in the IT/Telco space.
- Your excellent interpersonal skills enable you to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- You are a person with integrity.
- You are easily approachable.
- You have flexibility and willingness to challenge organisational culture where necessary.
- You are a proficient user of both written and spoken English. French speaking would be highly advantageous in this role.
- You have excellent organisational skills.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!