- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Department: Logistics
- Office: Mumbai (India)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. And we are just starting. By 2018 we want to interact with every mobile user on the Earth. Join our development forces in deploying the code that powers the performance of the Infobip platform.
- Researching potential vendors and comparing/evaluating offers from suppliers
- Negotiating contract terms of agreements and pricing
- Tracking orders and ensuring timely deliveries
- Reviewing quality of purchased products
- Entering order details (vendor, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Maintaining updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Managing relationships with key suppliers to maintain quality of goods, timely delivery and compliance to terms of contracts
- Preparing reports on purchases including cost analyses
• Coordinating with IT Tech and other employees to ensure proper storage
• Attending trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends
• Liaising with other teams in order to ensure all products arrive in good condition
- You have 2 to 5 years' experience in the Purchasing field under your belt
- You have high school (administrative/ clerk) or higher education degree (Economy, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent)
- You have strong interest in international Purchasing and Logistic operations
- You possess full professional fluency in English
- You handle effective task management
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords. Be a part of a team that deploys something to production every 6 minutes.
- Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Dev Campus as an onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev conference, Hackathons to attending conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!