Operator Partnerships Manager
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Department: Operator Partnerships
- Office: Bangkok (Thailand)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
The position of the Operator Partnerships Manager is a part of the Operator Partnerships organization structure. Operator Partnerships Manager is responsible for developing existing relationships with MNOs and promoting retention, loyalty and MNO's success through Infobips products and solutions.
The main purpose of this role is to contribute to department goals by:
Monetization of Infobip products and solutions
- Identifying and creating new opportunities (cross-sell)
- Driving the implementation of telco products for realized opportunities
- Driving realization of CPaaS Business Solutions
MNO relationship monetization
- Identifying and creating upsell opportunities
- Driving the implementation of telco products for realized upsell opportunities
MNO Relationship development
- Improvement of MNO relationship
- Regular QBRs and meetings with MNO
- Enabling high MNO satisfaction
- 360 customer view
This is achieved by Operator Partnerships Manager cooperating with multiple departments in the organization. Other responsibilities of OP Manager are to track industry trends, collect and transfer information from the market to internal departments, monitor legal regulations and prepare adequate documentation for the specific services to MNOs when necessary.
More about you:
- You are professional with vast experience in the telecom industry (you have more than 5 years of experience in telecommunication or IT industry).
- You have a strong network and developed a personal brand with the MNOs
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Communications, IT, Telecommunications or other related degrees; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Written and verbal fluency in English is mandatory.
- You have exceptional communication and presentation skills, toward both technical and non-technical audience.
- A problem solver is your second name. When presented with an issue you approach it systematically and thoroughly to get to the best possible solution for all parties involved.
- You have a strong customer-centric approach (customer satisfaction is at all times your priority).
- You have the excellent strategic orientated mindset (you take a broad, long-range approach to problem-solving and decision-making that involves objective analysis, thinking ahead, and planning).
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Awesome clients – we serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!