Senior Sales Manager
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Department: Sales
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip's platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to crate life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You know all the key players in Philippines and build great relationships with them.
- You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- You identify new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- Clients with whom you cooperate are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service.
- The number of clients is consistently increasing, by building a healthy pipeline of accounts in the region you are covering.
More about you:
- You are an A-Player, Sales professional looking to develop your career in a high-growth environment, with minimum 6 to 8 years of professional experience in B2B sales/client relations.
- You have excellent knowledge of the telec ommunications/IT/technology industry in Philippines.
- You have well-built client base in banking/e-commerce/retails/IT/technology industry in Thailand.
- You are good at identifying the new market and exploring the potential clients efficiently.
- You are able to communicate in English and Thai
- You have great listening skills, being able to quickly identify clients’ pain points.
- You take proactive and creative approaches to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- Your communication skills are excellent.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push your own limits.
- You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
What's in it for me?
- Learning - Our sales managers go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry.
- Great environment - Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the centre of it all.
- Compensation - We strive to provide a competitive benefits package that meets the needs of our employees and our business model.