Front End Software Engineer
- 21000, Split, Croatia
- Department: Engineering
- Office: Split (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
We have 13 global engineering sites with 500+ members in Engineering and Product Development teams. The next step in our future scaling is to expand our brand-new engineering site in Split which is responsible for developing one of our newest products, Contact Center as a Service.
What will you do:
- Your team is an agile one, responsible for the entire lifecycle of your dedicated services.
- You use cutting edge technologies and solutions like ReactJS, Redux, Webpack, SCSS.
- You write well designed, testable and scalable code in accordance to clean code principles and team agreement.
- All code you produce is thoroughly tested and reviewed before going into production.
- You have a great general overview of the system that your team is dependent of, understanding the interactions and dependencies among those components.
- On back end we use Kotlin/Java 8 with Spring Boot, along with Redis, Elasticsearch and PostgreSQL so if you have experience with them you'll get to know the system faster.
- You regularly contribute to discussions and brainstorming with high quality ideas that result in adoption and improvements.
- You proactively share knowledge and help your team evolve into a better team.
More about you:
- You have experience with ReactJS (or other frameworks like AngularJS, Vue.js) and NodeJS.
- If you have experience with Redux, Typescript, Webpack, ES2015 (ES6) and CSS pre-processors, that is an advantage.
- If you have experience with Java, Spring, Kotlin (or other JVM language), Elasticsearch, that is another advantage.
- You know and care about engineering practices like continuous delivery and automated testing.
- You are genuinely curious about how things work, always looking to improve code quality, development process and work in general.
- You build positive, lasting relationships with colleagues in the team.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords - all our teams combined deploy something new every 5 minutes.
- Educational budget – online courses on Udemy are provided to you at all times, and for things like conferences or educational courses, each division has a dedicated budget that's at your disposal.
- Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by more than a half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable and reliable.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation Week as an onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev conference, Hackathons, to attending conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!