- Moscow, Russia
- Department: Finance
- Office: Moscow (Russia)
Infobip is a global leader in omnichannel engagement powering a broad range of messaging channels, tools and solutions for advanced customer engagement, authentication and security. We help our clients and partners overcome the complexity of consumer communications, grow their business and enhance customer experience – all in a fast, secure and reliable way.
Founded in 2006 in Croatia, today Infobip is an international company with 60+ offices on 6 continents. Our Headquarters is our own Pangea Campus on the Mediterranean coast. For over a decade Infobip provides SMS, Push, Email messaging solutions, as well as VKontakte, Viber, WhatsApp and other messengers for businesses.
- Create content: brochures, social media posts, company news etc.
- Adapt / Localize ENG marketing materials for local markets (brochures, user guides, cases)
- Update corporate website: upload information about upcoming events, press releases, blogs
- Undertake daily administrative tasks such as communication with suppliers, event organizers, manage documents (contracts, closing documents), booking participation in 3rd party events, assist in preparation of internal events.
- Search for suppliers of souvenirs/brochures, event organizers, events venues on the internet for Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and other markets, conclude contracts, oversee payments, control quality of provided goods and services, ensure delivery to local offices.
- Data research and collect information for corporate blogs and articles as per given criteria
More about you:
- English – upper-intermediate level or higher
- Previous experience in content writing / blogging
- Tech-savvy or deep interest in technology
- MS Office, basic knowledge of Photoshop and HTML is an advantage
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to adhere to deadlines in fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and data research skills
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.