- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Department: Sales
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Imagine having the opportunity to develop business in a local market from scratch while, at the same time, being supported by a global organization with an established local presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. We are on the lookout for an entrepreneurial spirit to help establish our business operations in the San Francisco market. Onboarding you with extensive experience and industry knowledge, we are adapting our organization to think locally. We believe this role will be crucial to acquiring local enterprise clients that will boost the overall success of the North American market, one of the key markets in Infobip's expansion.
You know you are doing a good job when you:
- Prospect and develop sales opportunities from the target accounts list and Fortune 1000 list.
- Define the basic needs for Infobip in San Francisco office from a marketing and sales strategy perspective.
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of services.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers.
- Close new business according to targets, objectives, and plans.
- Conduct territory / vertical identification and research to formalize a go-to-market strategy and create qualified target accounts.
- Develop your pipeline through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns, and market sector knowledge / intelligence.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
- Engage in the analysis of competitors and business intelligence activities to improve and shorten the sales process.
- Attend industry events in order to expand your network and boost our business relationships.
More about you:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent academic background.
- 5+ years of experience quota carrying and selling software or technology solutions.
- Local experience interacting and building relationships with enterprise clients in the San Francisco region required.
- Experience in developing relationships with high-valued potential clients.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles and demonstrated success owning all aspects of territory management.
- Successful history of acquisition of new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets.
- A desire to be innovative and client focused.
- Experience in accurate reporting on sales activity and forecasting to senior sales management.
- Experience working with CRM systems.
- Strong project management and critical thinking skills.
- Strong and demonstrated written, verbal, and presentation skills.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators, and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Zendesk, Uber, and WhatsApp. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries and participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities, wellness budget... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!