Customer Success Manager
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Department: Customer Success Management
- Office: Dubai (UAE)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet by 2020, it is essential to continue nurturing great relationships with our clients. As a Customer Success Manager, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping existing clients grow their businesses.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You are in contact with all the key players in your assigned market and have great relationships with them.
- You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- Clients with whom you cooperate are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service.
- Successfully find solutions to clients issues, engages other people in our company to bring better customer satisfaction.
- Work consistently to achieve KPIs quarterly.
- 4 - 6 years of experience in account management/customer success management.
- Experience with IT/Telco industry is a must, SaaS and cPaaS is a plus.
- Established business network in retail, banking, finance, and commerce.
- At least a bachelor's degree in Business, Management, MBA, Engineering or other related degrees;
- Written and verbal fluency in English is mandatory.
- Written and verbal fluency in Arabic is a plus.
- Exceptional professional communication skills.
- Excellent command of MS Office suite, especially MS Excel and Power Point.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with a systematic approach to problems.
- Developed business acumen and terminology in finance industry.
- Business-oriented in order deliver and increase results with current accounts.
- Excellent teamwork enabling you to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- Able to travel 25% of the time.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education,
education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events etc. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, 13th salary, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, food vouchers... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!