- Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
- Department: Finance
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Your work in the role of Administrative Assistant plays a crucial part in ensuring continuous success of the company and supporting process of Finance Managers in making strategic company decisions.
While balancing between different internal departments and external stakeholders, this position will put you in charge of meaningful tasks that should result in smoothness of everyday workflow.
You know you are doing a good job when you are:
- Ensuring smoothness of all finance and administrative tasks such as data entry, managing calendars, booking travels, managing orders of stationery, office supplies and equipment, review cash flows, deal with invoices, etc.
- Maintaining an adequate inventory of office supplies.
- Managing incoming emails and packages, coordinate with buildings for deliveries.
- Handling incoming telephone calls, mailing, filling, faxing and photocopying. Coordinating the repair and maintenance of office equipment.
- Coordinating all operational finance activities with the Finance Manager to ensure the smooth operation of all finance matters in Santiago de Chile Office. All invoices (incoming and out coming) are issued and processed through internal tools in a timely and accurate manner. Internal tools contain all relevant and accurate accounting data.
More about you:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Executive Secretary or related areas.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Office Administration/Finance routine.
- Detail-oriented person and organised, also able to work autonomously.
- Not afraid to dig deeper and use your analytic approach to solve any logistic issue that may occur.
- Fluent English skills (listening, reading, writing and speaking). You speak fluently with colleagues, clients and partners alike in English and Spanish.
- Advanced level of knowledge in MS Office programs and you use Excel on a day to day basis.
- Advanced communication skills and patience.
- Experience in similar or global companies with offices and teams located in different countries is a plus as well as finance background.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more, such as Viber, Zendesk and O2. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal
education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest
IT and Telecom event etc. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Dollars & Sense of Wellness – Competitive salary, health benefits, covered travel expenses, employer paid benefits, flexible work environment, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects plus special requests… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!