- Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
- Department: Finance
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Your work in the role of Administrative Assistant plays a crucial part in ensuring the continuous success of the company and the tasks will vary from general to very operational. While balancing between different internal departments and external stakeholders, this position will put you in charge of meaningful tasks that should result in the smoothness of everyday workflow.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Perform administrative tasks such as data entry, manage calendars, book travel, schedule facilities and equipment etc.
- Order and maintain stationery and office supplies, operate office equipment and manage office space.
- Perform general office duties as needed, i.e. organize and store paperwork, handle incoming calls, mails and other materials.
- Keep your team's business operations and activities organized and moving forward.
- Making sure office activities run smoothly and without delays.
More about you:
- You are looking to start your career in a dynamic environment looking for a high-growth challenge in IT Company;
- Bachelor's degree, preferably of Economic or Business Administration background;
- You have great organizational skills, being able to quickly move your focus and multi-task;
- You are proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel;
- You take a proactive and creative approach to complete tasks you are dealing with;
- You are fluent in Arabic and English;
- You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!