- Curitiba, State of Paraná, Brazil
- Department: Engineering
- Office: Curitiba (Brazil)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet by 2020, it is essential to continue nurturing great relationships with our clients. As a Customer Success Manager, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping existing clients grow their businesses.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
There is a lot of effort invested into running a company like ours. Stable environment and seamlessly running equipment is a foundation for everything we do. As an IT Technician, you will directly impact the way in which Infobip's offices run technology-wise.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You provide user support regarding complete office IT infrastructure to all Infobip’s employees timely and efficiently.
- You understand computer systems and its components, can tell advantages and disadvantages of different models and recommend the right one for certain purposes.
- You are making sure that Fixed Asset Register is updated, all assets are correctly allocated and all equipment descriptions are accurate.
- You find ways to apply new technology in order to improve the system.
- You contribute to brainstorming sessions in your work area and provide suggestions on how to improve the processes.
- You proactively share knowledge and help your colleagues, making time to support them.
More about you:
Maybe you are an IT technician looking to develop in an international company, or a junior system administrator at a smaller company looking for a challenge.
- You have advanced knowledge in troubleshooting Windows operating systems and MS Office 365 cloud services.
- You have strong computer hardware and software diagnostic and repair skills.
- You are familiar with the deployment of Windows 10 OS by using mass deployment systems such as Windows Deployment Services or Microsoft Deployment Toolkit.
- You are experienced in Workstation backup and full disk encryption is no stranger to you.
- You have a good knowledge of antivirus systems with central management console (preferably Symantec).
- You are familiar with Cisco, Mikrotik, Ruckus and Aruba equipment.
- You understand basic network protocols and internet communication concepts such as DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP protocols.
- You've worked with end users directly or remotely (helpdesk/remote support) in English. Spanish would be a plus!
- You wish to work on larger projects and in larger teams.
- Experience with Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), Hyper-V virtualization, Group policy objects, Print management utility and Active Directory administration is a plus.
- Experience with configuring video conference systems is a plus.
- You focus on user satisfaction and experience.
- You identify critical activities and assignments and adjust priorities when appropriate.
- You have the ability to rapidly adapt and work in a high-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- You have 3+ years of experience in the IT sector.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an on-boarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!