.NET Software Engineer
- St Petersburg, Russia
- Department: Engineering
- Office: Saint Petersburg (Russia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
With .NET technologies we are building internal tools that we use to monitor and configure our platform. Majority of the tools are built as web applications with technologies like .NET Core, Dapper, C#, React, Redux, Vue.js, etc. Our platform has portal infrastructure in its core that enables us to build tools independently and scale them according to our needs. Each of our teams has a full responsibility and ownership upon its product and we expect the team to produce and maintain their product from design stage, through the development and up to the production and monitoring.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You write well designed, testable and scalable code in accordance to clean code principles and team agreement;
- All code you produce is thoroughly tested for bugs and reviewed before going into production;
- You regularly contribute to discussions and brainstorming with high quality ideas that result in adoption and improvements;
- You proactively share knowledge and help your team evolve into a better team.
More about you:
- You are a professional with 2+ years of experience in solving software problems looking for a high-growth challenge;
- You share our passion for building high quality software in agile environment;
- You have experience working with .NET technologies: C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET, Web API, WCF;
- You have a hands-on experience with NoSQL storages: MongoDB, Cassandra etc. and Redis Cache;
- You can write tests of different kind: unit, integration, load-tests, UI etc.;
- You know modern approaches and protocols for distributed systems and web applications integration (RPC, REST, SOAP, gRPC, Messaging) and are interested in microservices;
- You are a great team player collaborating and communicating with your teammates and other teams;
- You understand how web applications work under the hood and how you code affects performance;
- You know and care about engineering practices like continuous delivery and automated testing;
- You are genuinely curious about how things work, always looking to improve code quality, development process etc.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Educational budget – You get to decide will you spend your budget on conferences, online courses or certifications. The amount that you don't spend this year is transferable to next year.
Learn as you grow – Starting from the Dev Campus as an onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev conference, Hackathons to attending conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords. Be a part of a team that deploys something to production every 6 minutes.
Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, english classes in the office, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!