- Zagreb, Croatia
- Department: Finance
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Twelve years ago, when Infobip started its growth, it was clear that main roles and responsibilities of our Finance department were important for the smooth operation of the business. Since then, the department contributed greatly to the Management and all other line managers in strategic decision-making, such as which markets or projects to pursue. As a Treasury Intern, you will play an important role in supporting Global Treasury Team and Management in making strategic company decisions for the future.
- Carrying out detailed analyses of financial statements of potential and current clients, assess default risk and establish credit limits
- Preparing, reviewing and monitoring assigned accounts and all applicable receivables collection report
- Negotiating payment terms and other finance related conditions of agreements with internal stakeholders and clients to ensure transactions are properly secured
- Having skillful communication with Finance/Legal/Sales team members and other stakeholders to ensure cash requirements are met
- Participating in major department projects and taking an active role in cross-functional teams to assist in driving quality improvements, processes, and initiatives
- Economics high school or gymnasium or other secondary school related to Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting with no professional experience, we are here to give you experience!
- Proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel
- Fluent in English
You describe yourself as a detail-oriented person and you are not afraid to dig deeper and use your analytic approach to solve any financial issues
Start your career with:
- an experienced mentor
- structured lectures by experts
- quality teamwork
- friendly and helpful coworkers
Why our employees choose us and stay?
Awesome clients – We serve and partner with most of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation Week as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!