- Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Department: Finance
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future.
Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Twelve years ago, when Infobip started its growth, it was clear that main roles and responsibilities of our Finance department were important for the smooth operation of the business. Since then, the department contributed greatly to the Management and all other line managers in strategic decision-making, such as which markets or projects to pursue. As a Treasury Specialist, you will play an important role in supporting Global Treasury Team and Management in making strategic company decisions for the future.
You know you are doing a good job when:
You provide full treasury support of business by:
- Carrying out detailed analyses of financial statements of potential and current clients, assess default risk and establish credit limits
- Negotiating payment terms and other finance related conditions of agreements with internal stakeholders and clients to ensure transactions are properly secured
- Carrying out risk management and reviewing open accounts for collection efforts, identifying issues attributing to account inconsistencies and discussing them with management
- Having skillful communication with Finance/Legal/Sales team members and other stakeholders to ensure cash requirements are met
- Preparing, reviewing and monitoring assigned accounts and all applicable receivables collection reports
- Participating in major department projects and taking an active role in cross-functional teams to assist in driving quality improvements, processes, and initiatives
More about you:
- You possess an educational background in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent.
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in Treasury
- You are proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel (Advanced level)
- You are fluent in Filipino and English
- You describe yourself as a detail-oriented person and you are not afraid to dig deeper and use your analytic approach to solve any financial issues that may occur
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Zendesk, Uber, and WhatsApp. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. Our platform generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries and participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities, wellness budget... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!