- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Department: Logistics
- Office: Manila (Philippines)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future.
Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
We’re looking for a Purchasing Specialist as part of our Purchasing Department, who will be accountable for ensuring the delivery of Purchasing and Logistic services by collaborating with key company stakeholders and managing day-to-day operations.
Our clients are international and our business needs a strong Purchasing and logistic support. Other departments need to rely on your expertise for all current and new clients. As we are continually expanding our footprint, we need to make sure that we have a strong presence in every country where we operate.
You know you are doing a good job when:
You provide full purchasing support of business by:
- Researching potential vendors and comparing/evaluating offers from suppliers
- Negotiating contract terms of agreements and pricing
- Tracking orders and ensuring timely deliveries
- Reviewing quality of purchased products
- Entering order details (vendor, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Maintaining updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Managing relationships with key suppliers to maintain quality of goods, timely delivery and compliance to terms of contracts
- Preparing reports on purchases including cost analyses
- Coordinating with IT Tech and other employees to ensure proper storage
- Attending trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends
- Liaising with other teams in order to ensure all products arrive in good condition
More about you:
- You have 2 to 5 years' experience in the field under your belt
- You have high school (administrative/ clerk) or higher education degree (economy – LLB and/or LLM)
- You have strong interest in international Purchasing and Logistic operations
- You possess full professional fluency in English
- You handle effective task management
- You have excellent organizational skills and you are detailed oriented person
- You are communicative, patient and solution oriented
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Zendesk, Uber, and WhatsApp. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. Our platform generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries and participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities, wellness budget... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!